Your Resumes to- email@example.com
positions are for Bangalore!!
Our client, BIG5 Consulting firm in the world,
looking for filling the following requirements for their
Bangalore operations. Our client is global leader in
various domains and partners with SAP, Oracle,
PeopleSoft for various products and services. The
package and benefits will be the BEST in the industry.
Know about BIG5 consulting firms, lick here
If you are interested, please send your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
with following details:
Lead Time to Join:
SAP BASIS Consultant/Administrator - 05 positions
| Job Description:
- AP installation, implementation, administration, technical
support and software support services working on the SAP Basis project
- Provide software research and expertise specific to our clients SAP
- Implementation including the following solutions: ECC 5.0mySAP ERP 2004, SAP Business Information warehouse (BW) 3.5, SAPExchange Infrastructure (XI) 3.0, SAP Master Data Management (MDM)5.5, SAP Compliance Calibrator by Virsa Systems, SAP Productivity Pakby RWD and SAP Solution Manager 4.0.
- Configuration of Solution Manager and Change Request Manager
- Plan and install the SAP ECC ERP, BW, XI, Solution Manager and MDM
- Software into the HP-UX SAP technical environment.
- Installation and configuration of SAP Web Application Servers , Support of the Oracle DBAs in installation and maintenance utilizing
- SAP DB tool set , Installation, configuration, optimization, routine maintenance and upgrade of SAP application.
- Support UNIX administrators in monitoring, tuning and troubleshooting SAP UNIX technical environment
- SAP Basis Administration, SAP ECC 5.0,SAP XI 3.0,SAP BW 3.5,SAP Solution Manager 4.0.
- Minimum 4 years SAP Basis system administration experience (or equivalent) supporting and installing SAP systems.
Experience Range: 4-10 years
- Minimum of three years system administration or network experience (or equivalent).
- Previous installation of at least two complete SAP landscapes including R/3, Web Application Server (WAS) and/or ITS.
- Experience installing and maintaining SAP in an Oracle/UNIX environment.
- Understanding of the basic elements ABAP. Working knowledge of ASAP methodology. Experience in technical troubleshooting and in resolving SAP Basis production issues.
SAP Functional Consultants - 18 positions
MM, WM, FICO, SM, PS and LT
|Roles and Responsibilities:
a team of SAP WM consultants and ensure the
Delivery of Package/Objects according to the
Client's Standards & Requirements
for planning, managing and executing SAP
Activities. Understand client requirements,
functional specifications and develop
in studying and preparing AS-IS study, gap
analysis, Blue-Print and Strong
configuration hands on experience in the
following WM, MM, FICO, SM, PS, LT areas.
For MM &WP Consultants:
1. Ware house management of Multiple Scenarios,
Material Master, Inventory Management.
Knowledge of Warehouse management configuration
w.r.t inbound and outbound supply chain
Orders, Stock Trasnport Order, STO Delivery,
Inventory Management including
and Invoice Verifications
3.Knowledge of Integration points of WM & MM
module with other modules of SAP.
Testing, Integration Testing, User Manual
Preparation, User Support activities.
to ASAP and other structured implementation
interact with the onsite team/client. Conduct
daily/weekly conference calls. Create
presentation deck and present them. Maintain
cordial relationship with onsite team/client.
to 7 years of SAP Functional Domain
Experience and should have worked
skills in the WM,
MM, FICO, SM, PS, LT area
have good written and oral communication
be a good team player
on the basic business processes with the
NICE TO HAVE's
* SAP Certification on WM,
MM, FICO, SM, PS, LT Module
* Worked on other related modules
* ABAP/4 Skills and experience on ABAP Query
* SRM, CRM and BW awareness
* Training / Awareness on Netweaver Components
SAP Project Manager - 3 positions
|Experience : 9-12yrs
Education : BE/ MCA /MS /MBA
- Start, execute and deliver offshore project following internal
process. Represent offshore during client visits.
- Interact with onsite team/client. Create a project plan as agreed
with the onsite team/client. Maintain the project plan. Should be able to
estimate development effort based on object complexity, available resources
skill sets etc.
- Understand client requirements; assist team in translating
Functional to Technical specifications.
- Manage multiple teams responsiblefor developing technical specifications, development of new objects,
conversions, reports, interfaces, user exits, unit test the developed
objects, prepare a migration request of the developed objects and perform
- Regularly interact with the onsite team/client. Conduct weekly
- Create presentation decks and present them.
- Maintain cordial relationship with onsite team/client.
- Meet delivery deadlines.
- Support Staffing process by conducting Technical Interviews.
- Should be visionary and familiar with the emerging SAP Netweaver landscape.
- Should be able to train and develop skill sets of the offshore in the emerging
Netweaver areas - CRM, BI, EP etc
- Project Management Skills
- Minimum 8 Years of SAP Experience
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Good people management skills
- Offshore delivery experience, preferably in large multi site engagements involving extensive interaction with customers
- Experience using SAP's implementation methodologies such as
ASAP, Solution Manager.
- Minimum of Engineering Degree or Masters in Computer Science
- Must have a minimum of 4 end to end SAP Full life cycle Implementation experience
- Should be Techno Functional. Should have worked in the Functional
- Consultant role in at least one project. Should also have ABAP Programming
- Knowledge and experience
- Project Lead experience on a minimum of 2 projects.
- Should have worked at client sites preferably outside India in a
minimum of 2 projects.
The following SAP skills are necessary.
Functional Configuration Experience in any one of the following functional
areas is a must. Should have worked as a Functional Consultant in any one of
1. SAP FI/CO
2. SAP MM
3. SAP PP
Exposure to Development tools:
1. ABAP Workbench
2. Development of FRICE(Forms, Reports, Interfaces, Conversion and
3. ABAP objects
4. SQL Trace & Run time Analysis
5. BSP Programming
Should be familiar with SAP Netweaver stack and emerging technologies like
Composite Applications, Service Oriented Architecture etc.
NICE TO HAVE's
- Working experience to any SAP Netweaver suite of products - SAP
- Portal Development Kit, WebDynpro, Visual Composer, Composite Application
Framework, Workflow, C-Projects, PLM Implementation experience, Familiarity
with APO, SEM, SCM, HRM
- PMI certification.
SAP XI Consultant - 11 positions
| Job Description:
- Candidate must have strong SAP XI knowledge and include but not limited to experience in System
Landscape Directory (SLD), Integration Builder (Repository and Directory) & Integration Server.
- Candidate must be able to perform business and technical analyst functions, including writing of specifications, data validation, data mapping, programming and testing.
- Candidate must have experience Designing the Data Types, Message Types, Message Interfaces, Interface mapping and Message mapping programs.
- Candidate must have experience configuring Communication Channel /Adapters, Receiver /Sender Agreement and Interface and Receiver determination.
- Candidate must have Experience in Interface exceptions handling, logging, monitoring etc. in SAP XI.
- SAP Certification or SAP ABAP Knowledge is a Plus.
- Candidate must have good knowledge of SAP
- Experience with Credit Card gateways and clearinghouses.
- Strong familiarity with PCI certification process.
- Experience with XML standards (particularly ISO 8583)
- Experience in SAP FI and/or SD a plus.